- Do you struggle to bend over to tie your shoelaces?
- Do you find it difficult to look around to reverse your car?
- Can it be tricky when driving/cycling/crossing a road, to look comfortably to the left and right?
- Is it a strain to reach your car seatbelt easily?
- Is it hard to stand up straight?
- Do you have problems sitting comfortably? – Is it challenging to get up from sitting with ease?
- Is it difficult to lay comfortably in bed?
These are obviously just a sample of the activities normal to many of us in our day-to-day lives. We take them for granted often, when our ability to do them diminishes it can be painful, uncomfortable and very frustrating.
Osteopathic treatment could help you. Examination to assess the problem, treatment to address the issues and improve function, and advice on how you could adapt, maintain and manage any ongoing challenges.