One-to-One Modified Pilates Sessions
View yourself as a finely-tuned sports car. When did you last make a pit stop? You’re doing the driving and you’re responsible for it. Let Pilates fulfil your MOT and service needs!
What is Pilates?
Pilates is an exercise discipline that addresses the functional balance of the body. Focusing on identifying unhelpful movement patterns, and training effective ones. Looking at control, mobility and co-ordination. To create a body that works as well as possible for you into the future. Reducing the possibility of injury and strain. It considers many principles including; concentration, flowing movement, repetition of movement, precision and breathing.
Modified Pilates is especially designed for people who have had pain or injuries and require specialist attention. Using this method you receive:
- Individual attention from an experienced osteopath
- A tailor-made programme appropriate for your needs and ability
- Ongoing support in moving forward
Claire has pursued further Pilates training in; Pilates for Osteoporosis, Pilates for Shoulder Rehabilitation, Pilates following Spinal Surgery, Pilates for Scoliosis, Pilates for Menopause and Pilates and Pelvic Floor issues.
How it works
- Get in touch and see if this process is the correct one for you.
- If yes, complete an exercise registration form and schedule your first session.
- Your first session will introduce you to Pilates, complete movement and function assessments, and teach you the key principles of Pilates exercise.
- Next, book the course that works for you.
The cost/investment in your well-being
One-to-one sessions can be carried out in the clinic. In this instance, mats and all small equipment is provided. Each session is £50 for 1 hour. When committing to a course, the costs are as follows:
- 6 sessions – £275
- 10 sessions – £470
- 12 sessions – £565
To discuss starting a course of Pilates, please contact Claire by entering your details in the form below or calling her on 07771 591298: